Ventura Lambrate is the internationally renowned platform dedicated to new design trends, cutting edge concepts, emerging talents, innovative design products, successful experimentations and it is the only curated district of the Salone del Mobile .
Every edition is committed to present the most interesting expressions of contemporary design, with a particular eye on:
• emerging trends and talents
• debuting and established creatives
• top quality and innovative design labels
• new processes and production methods
• conceptual and niche projects
The seventh edition of Ventura Lambrate will take place from 12 to 17 April 2016 , in the inspiring post-industrial Lambrate district, situated in the north east of Milan ( Italy ) and well connected to the other key spots of Milan Fuorisalone .
Completely curated and produced by the Dutch studio Organisation in Design , Ventura Lambrate is an established circuit characterised by a unique and professional atmosphere where designers, labels, institutions, collectives and other exhibitors can present their latest projects to an international and very interested audience.
There is no entry fee . Eligibility This international call is open worldwide to:
• designers / design studios
• design labels / creative brands
• design collectives
• cultural institutions / galleries / museums
• companies with exceptionally creative projects and installations Prize Selected exhibitors will be offered one or more location possibilities basing on the characteristics of their project, their budget possibilities and according to the general concept. The Ventura Lambrate circuit will guide visitors through the presentations on show, in order to highlight each of them at best.
One of the main aims of Ventura Lambrate is to create business opportunities for both exhibitors and visitors.