• Advertising/Specialty Graphics : Flyers, brochures, logos, signs, banners, awards, engraving, and other designs related to advertising, marketing or point of purchase
• Vehicle Wraps : Designs to be used for cars, trucks, boats or other vehicles
• Textile/Fashion Design : Designs for fashion, embroidery and direct-to-garment printing
• General Illustration & Fine Art : Artistic, creative and unique designs
• Student : Designs submitted by students who are formally enrolled in an educational institution
• Speed Drawing Video : Time-lapse videos that are sped up to show how a work was created in CorelDRAW X7 or Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7
All original design entries, except for the Speed Drawing category, must be no larger than 50MB in size and submitted in either a .CDR ( CorelDRAW vector or bitmap file ) or .CPT ( Corel PHOTO-PAINT file ) format with all fonts converted to curves. In addition to the original design entry, entrants need to provide a true representation of their entry in a .JPG format with a maximum resolution of 2000 by 2000 pixels. All entries will be opened using CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 .
There is no entry fee . Eligibility This competition is open worldwide to legal residents over the age of majority ( at the time of entry ) in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Prize The Grand Prize winner will receive a prize valued at over 30,000 USD and includes the following items:
• Roland VersaStudio BN-20 Desktop Printer/Cutter
• Wilcom EmbroideryStudio e3 with All Elements
• iStock Signature 50 Annual Subscription
• 10,000 USD in cash
WIN GLOBAL RECOGNITION: Enter the Communication Arts Photography Competition. Categories include advertising, editorial, multimedia and self-promotion. Plus, New Category: Student Work.