Organised by If Design Studio , Fota Ni Moj ( the Joy of Photography ) is an international photography competition now open for entries for its 3rd edition.
This year’s topic/theme is ‘ Education ‘.
Basic editing is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo(s). Your entry should be submitted in color or black and white, in JPG , JPEG or TIFF format and suitable for publication. Up to 10 photos per participant.
The Jury Panel will consists of Mr. Jayanti Naik ( renowned sculptor and academician who has been awarded Gaurav Puraskar for his lifetime achievements in design field ) and Mr. Hemen Sanghvi ( many achievements in the field of photography which include his photography exhibitions and exhibition design ).
Participants retain full ownership of the copyright in each entry.
• Regular Participants: Rs.100 or 2 USD per photo
• Student Participants: Rs.50 or 1 USD per photo Eligibility Competition open to anyone worldwide. Prize • Grand Prize : Nikon DSLR Camera
• 1st Runner-up : Cash Rs.10,000 to 3 Participants and Tablets to 3 Student Participants
• 2nd Runner-up : Photography Trip to Goa for 10 Participants
• Consolation Prize : Certificates + Gifts to 100 Participants
Moreover, all the winning and selected 100 entries will get featured in an Exhibition and in a Coffee Table Book going to be published after the competition.