There are three main categories:
• Advertising – The Advertising categories focus on the best advertising campaign projects of the year, from Automotive and Beauty to Transportation and Travel.
• Design – The Design categories focus on the most visually compelling design projects of the year, from Logos and Packaging to Branding and Illustration.
• Photography – The Photography categories highlight the most incredible examples of Beauty, Fashion, Food, Beverage, Architecture and Portraiture, among others.
Image requirements : JPEG ( suggested compression: 10 ), resolution: 72 pixels/inch. If landscape make the width: 960px, if portrait make the height: 680px. File size maximum limit: 5Mb. Mode/Depth: RGB, 24-bits ( 8 bits per channel ), Color Space: sRGB.
• Single image entries: $30
• Series image entries (up to 7 images): $60
• Video/film entries: $60
Schools have a discount when submitting large quantities of entries. Eligibility Open to all students and schools from all over the world. Prize Platinum , Gold and Silver winners will be presented full page in the published annual. All entries will be presented on the Graphis website, under New Talent Annual 2015 , organized by judge’s votes and their geographic origins (country, state and/or province).
Platinum and Gold winners will also receive a complementary Graphis Award Certificate .
Enter the most prestigious Typography Competition in the world. The Communication Arts Typography 2015 Competition.