• Printed and published posters on or after January 1, 2012
• Original self-produced and unpublished posters
No more than three entries per artist or group in each category. A single set of up to three posters may be submitted as a single work. All entries must be the work of the entrant.
Entries should be no smaller than 36.4 cm ×51.5 cm ( 14.3 inches×20.3 inches ) and no larger than 180.0 cm ×120.0 cm ( 70.9 inches×47.3 inches ),
Entrants whose works pass the National Jury screening are kindly requested to donate these works to the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art , Toyama.
There is no entry fee . Eligibility Open to anyone worldwide. Prize • Grand-Prix : 1,000,000 Yen (approx. 8,400 USD)
• Gold Prize : 500,000 Yen (approx. 4,200 USD)
• Silver Prize : 300,000 Yen (approx. 2,500 USD)
• Bronze Prize : 100,000 Yen (approx. 840 USD)
• Yusaku Kamekura International Design Award : 500,000 Yen (approx. 4,200 USD)
The results of the National Jury screening will be announced in early July 2015 , and prize recipients will be announced in mid-September .